A World Class CV
We receive numerous applications a week, having a unique and competitive CV will make you stand out from the rest. Below are quick tips on how to make your qualities come alive in your CV:
- Use the job description as a guide in listing your skills and experience
- Make a convincing list of your best achievements and most appealing strengths
- Consider a 'Highlights' section, where your track record can be viewed at a glance
- Choose the best format, and proofread meticulously so that your CV looks professional
- Ask a suitable individual for feedback, in case you missed anything
Top Tip: Ask yourself, "If I was the recruiter, why would I choose me for this job, and not any other candidate?"