- Credit Cards
- Emarati Al Awwal
- National Housing Loans
- Safe Deposit Lockers
Maximum Choice, Maximum Advantage
The Fixed Deposit Account at First Gulf Bank combines the best of choice and benefits. A wide range of periods available - one week, one month, three months, six months and one year, and other unique privileges including overdraft facility against the fixed deposit and roll-over facility with various options on maturity, for example, convert deposit to any other preferred currency or renew principal and credit interest to account or en-cash interest.
All this, for a minimum credit balance of as low as AED 5000/ or USD 3000/- (or equivalent of USD 3000/- in any other foreign currency).
- Individuals only.
- Applicant should be 18 years of age and/or above.
- Applicant should hold a current, saving or call account with FGB.
- Non UAE residents are also eligible.
- Minors can hold a deposit under legal guardianship or natural parents.
- For Deposit breaking within 7 days of placing deposit, penalty of AED 100/- and No interest.
- For Deposit breaking after 7 days of placing deposit, interest will be calculated at 1% less than normal rate applicable for the period the deposit has run, and AED 100/- charges.
Login to Internet Banking
Open an Account
Feedback & Suggestions
- Use our form for your queries, requests, feedback, or for any other reason
Products & Services