Smart SMS, the mobile banking service, is an easy way of banking through mobile phones. The 'Smart SMS' offer FGB customers a range of 'instant services' and 'requests' such as:
- Wasel Recharge or Renew
- Enquire outstanding bill amount and pay Etisalat (Land Line/GSM/Evision/Broadband/Dial Up) and SEWA Bills
- Pay DEWA/ADWEA and Al Ain Distribution Company (AADC) bills
- Check latest account balance/ available credit card balance, minimum amount due and payment due date.
- Activate Credit or Debit card.
- Generate or Reset Telephone Banking PIN (TPIN).
- Generate or Reset Internet Banking PIN (IPIN).
- Get information on last five transactions of FGB account or credit card
- Register for E Statements
- Register for Account Alerts
- Transfer funds between FGB accounts
- Make FGB credit card payment through FGB account
- Recharge Salik account
- Recharge DU account and Pay DU bills
- SMS to 2121
- The SMS is not case sensitive, it can be in CAPS or small or both.
- Amount should NOT be in decimals, please round off the amount to the nearest dirham.
- For Wasel recharge the minimum amount is AED 30 and maximum is AED 10000, the amounts should be in multiples of AED 10.
- For Wasel renewal, amount should not be entered. (Refer the link for example)
- There should not be any space between A or C and the last 4 digits of the account/credit card number. (Refer the link for example)
- There should be single space for everything else. (Refer the link for example)
- Enter the correct last 4 digits of the account number or credit card number.
- Save the required SMS text as a TEMPLATE in your mobile phone, so no need to type the same text each time.
Feedback & Suggestions
- Use our form for your queries, requests, feedback, or for any other reason
Products & Services