Corporate Customer Service
This is an exclusive service unit setup under the Corporate Banking Group, with the primary objective to assist all First Gulf Bank corporate clients on their day-today transactional needs. CCS functions as a single point of contact for the Corporate Clients of the bank with the objective to provide them with a single touch point to address all their daily transactional needs, enquiries and account documentation requirements like account opening, maintenance of signatories, etc. It provides end-to-end assistance from the client on boarding to their transactional requirements.
Corporate Customer Service centers are located within the Corporate Banking Department at the following locations:
- Head Office, 2nd floor Abu Dhabi - Al Khubairah; Zayed 1st Street, Khalidya Area
- Mezzanine floor Dubai - Sheikh Zayed Road; Sheikh Zayed Road, between 3rd & 4th Interchange
- Mezzanine floor Sharjah - Al Qassimiya Branch; King Abdul Aziz Road
- Mezzanine floor Al Ain - Oud al Touba Branch; Oud Al Touba Round About
- First Floor, Jebel Ali - Near Gate 5, Behind ENOC Petrol Station, Jebel Ali
The CCS team understands the requirements of every corporate customer and extends their advise and expertise to a faster and more efficient completion of the trade finance related and cash management transactions, as well as works on arranging internal approvals in case of any exceptions.
Corporate Customer Service endeavors to provide first-hand resolution to all existing clients on their specific transactional items through the call desk.
For any enquiries please contact us at 600525525 from Sundays to Thursdays 08:00 am to 15:00 pm or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with specific reference to the transactions.
For requirements to open an account, please contact us at email@example.com with full company details.
Login to Internet Banking
OUR BASE RATE FOR THE MONTH OF May 2013
IS 9% P.A.
Products & Services